Six random facts. Tagged by @closetobbq.
1. I love my the screen size of my new phone but I’m sad that I’ll probably never be able to fit any phones in my pocket ever again. Unless some super cool tech comes up (which I’m counting on.)
2. There are so many things I want to do in the next year (cosplay, new clothes, California) and I’m afraid I won’t be able to make California happen again. I know I need to pick up a second job to afford to stay at least a month but I’m afraid of falling into the worst parts of the depression anxiety vortex and I’m so afraid of failing.
3. I’m finally figuring out how to dress to my body type! It’s exciting. Yesstyle is fantastic for small people!
4. I usually sleep in a t-shirt and underwear. Vacations and trips are annoying because I can’t go braless around my family. My boobs want to be freeeeeeeeee.
4.1. I think about boobs a lot. Usually mine. Someday they will be comfortable 24/7.
5. I have to retake a class for the nth time because stupid reasons and I’ve never done really well in any of the times I’ve taken it and I know I have the ability to ace it but it’s causing me a ridiculous amount of unnecessary and unreasonable stress. And shame because retaking over and over again (even though it’s for different reasons each time.)
6. I LOVE dresses with collars. They keep my chest covered while still looking fabulous.
Pretty sure half the people I’d tag already have been. ._.